Friday 18 April 2008

Hi - are you still with me?

Good good. A very small recap - as you may not feel like scrolling all that way down a few inches to that really long post explaining what I'm doing and why I'm here.

My name's nearerdark. Pleased to meet you. I like filming music. I started filming way back at the end of February 2008, so that's probably a whole six and a half weeks ago, or something. The posts below this one are of footage taken the first time I used my camera. So if it seems a little shaken and withdrawn, there is a reason for it. It'll get better.

There are tons and tons of updates to come - I have a heck of a lot of footage to add, but I've been up all night and I have sensible studying stuff to do. And anything technical always takes a little longer than one thinks it's going to. I won't bore you with the details of tonight's exciting adventures in technology, although do feel free to comment if you need an insomnia cure, and I'll gladly fill you in on video conversion problems and other such fun stuff.

And don't be a stranger, y'hear? Danke schon, merci and things.

No comments: